Finally, Sputnik.

Hello my friends!

It is my great pleasure to introduce you Sputnik, my latest OOAK custom Blythe doll. She is a little girl from a galaxy very far from here, and needs a place to call home. She is looking for somebody who understands that she is different, and who may help her blend into her new habitat.




Sputnik has been done with all my love and my care. The base doll was a Takara Ichigo Heaven (RBL mold).

- Lips, nose and eyes sockets carving
- New alien ears
- New makeup with high quality acrylics, watercolors and pastels
- Airbrushed lids
- pearl skin finishing
- Four new pairs of chips, one handpainted by Melacacia
- Licca body

- Reroot plug by plug with the knot method, in the softest, highest quality mohair, in several shades of blue. The scalp line is sligthly blue. Please note that I didn't want Sputnik to have a too fluffy hair, so if you like very dense scalps please take this into consideration.

She travels with:

- Space outfit by Somedoll and white tall boots
- OOAK stand handmade by me

She is now in her new home! Thanks a lot <3

You can check more pictures of this little alien girl in my Flickr.

Thanks for looking!


“And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.”

RoaldDahl's The Minpins

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario